Frog infestation can become a serious problem for you. And if a frog is placed in your yard then this is not less then a headache for you and your neighborhood. Sounds made by frogs are not less then music for many people. But this music turns into a nightmare when you try to sleep in a house that is having a frog in the yard. It is very tedious to get rid of the frogs, but this article provides you some tips to remove the frogs from your place.
Tips to get rid of frogs
1. In very first step of frog removal you have to drain out all the water from your yard (that is acquired by some frog). Because a yard that is having water in it; attract the frogs to come and swim. If you have a swimming pool in your house then you should cover it (by using some hard cover) in order to make the pool inaccessible for the frogs. This will force the frogs to leave your house.
2. Frogs always have a tendency to acquire that place where they get enough food supply. If you have mosquitoes and flies in your yard, then you have to get rid of them for removing the frogs from your yard. For this purpose, you can use the fly traps or citronella candle. Drain out any sort of water (standing) from your yard; it will prevent mosquitoes breeding in your yard.
3. Your grass should not be over grown, because frogs always need a place to hide. And tall grass acts as a perfect hiding place for frogs. If you have any large holes in your yard, then you should fill up them by using soil. Otherwise these holes can become great homes for the frogs.
4. You can also apply the snake repellent at surroundings of your yard. This will keep frogs away from your yard, because they will run away from the odor. But you should use the snake repellent with extreme cares. Before using it; read the instructions provided on the can of snake repellent. Keep you animals and children away from the area of application; until it dries completely.
5. If you are having some creek that is running through the yard, then be sure about pulling all the plants and weeds around the creek. Otherwise frogs may swim up through the creek and they will make the homes in the surrounding plants and weeds. If you remove the shelter of the frogs from your yard, then frogs will also leave your yard.
Some frogs are stubborn by nature and it can be tedious to remove such frogs from your yard. But with a little extra effort you can also deal with such stubborn frogs. After intense efforts of frog removal, if they are getting back again and again, then you should install the netting around your yard. This netting will restrict the entrance of the frogs in your yard. And hence they will look for some other shelter.