There are many species of spiders that are harmful for the people. Strike of some spiders (brown recluse spiders, black widow etc) can even be lethal for human beings. So, if you locate some spider infestation in your home, then you should immediately take some steps in order to get rid of them. This article will provide you some simple tips to remove the spiders from your home.
Some important tips to remove the spiders from your home-
1. Never leave your porch lights switched on, it will attract insects and hence spiders will come to get their food.
2. Your food should be sealed properly; this will prevent the gathering of ants and roaches (that acts as food for the spiders). Sweep the floor of the kitchen every night in order to remove any waste food.
3. Seal all the cracks of your house, because these cracks act as perfect entry ports for the spiders. Check seals of your doors and windows also.
4. You can also use natural spider repellents like- lemon scents, mint oil and Eucalyptus.
5. Spiders love to get settled in dirty rooms. Because if you leave your objects and cloths on the floor, then spiders get more space to claim a safe shelter, moreover it also facilitate their migration from one part to the another part of the room.
6. After removing the spiders from a place, you should vacuum clean that place in order to get rid of their egg sacs.
Spider traps and various synthetic spider repellents
There are many Spider traps and Spider repellents that are available in the market. You can use then in order to remove spiders from your place. Some of these Spider repellents are organic and some are inorganic but you can easily purchase them from general stores.
Actually spiders eat other insects. So if you are using a spray for removing other insects, then indirectly you are affecting the food supply of the spiders. In this way you can make your place inappropriate for the spiders.
Natural spider repellents and their user applications
Sodium lamps– You should use Sodium lamps for your outdoor and porch lightning. This will save your electricity bill and moreover, this will reduce the gathering of insects in your porch. Hence it will reduce the incoming of spiders. This lightning is also called as “anti blue wave” lightning.
Osage Hedge Balls– These are also known as Sticky Balls or Hedgeapples. It is one of the best natural spider repellents. No explanation is present regarding their working, but they are extremely popular through out the world. You can get them from your local general stores. They are widely available and very cheap.
By following these easy tips you can remove all the spiders from your place. Spiders are dangerous creatures; they can be poisonous also, so you should never ignore the presence of spiders in your home. So, apply all the possible treatments in order to deal with the infestation of the spiders.