(1) Chief Executive Officers: With the average annual earnings of more than 196,000 euros per annum, chief executives are the most earning of all professionals. Although it requires only a bachelor’s degree but your experience will ultimately decide the number of digits on your salary check. The openings are keenly contested because a lot qualified persons apply for these openings.
(2) Physicians and Surgeons: This is considered a very noble profession in many cultures and physicians and surgeons earn on an average more than 113,000 euros a year. It requires a bachelor’s degree in medicine and an internship period of more 3 – 7 years to earn decently. In many countries, there is often a licensing exam before a medical student can start practicing.
(3) Dentists: Dentists treat problems relating to the teeth or the mouth and their average income is about 109,000 euros per annum. There is a licensing exam after passing from a dental school.
(4) Lawyer: It normally takes a bachelor’s degree with three years at a law school to sit in a state bar examination before one can become a lawyer. The competition for openings is keen because a number of students graduate from law schools each year. Lawyers earn on an average around 103,000 euros per annum.
(5) Aircraft Pilots and Flight Engineers: It takes at least 250 – 1500 hours of flight experience to earn a commercial pilot’s licence. Bigger and more reputed airlines often present them with tough competition, so most of the newly-graduated opt for regional airlines. A typical airline pilot or a flight engineer earns more than 98,000 euros a year.
(6) Engineering Managers: The task of engineering managers is to supervise a team of technicians to develop new products. The average salary of engineering managers is about 92,000 euros per annum. A bachelor’s degree is required and professional experience matters a lot.
(7) Securities and commodities sales agents: There is a licensing exam to enter this profession. It takes a bachelor’s degree with an attitude towards business administration to sit in the licensing exam. A securities and commodities sales agent earns about 90,000 euros per annum.
(8) Computers and Information system managers: It takes advanced degrees in technology along with good knowledge of business to enter the field. Thorough technical knowledge is must. There are a lot of job opportunities in the field. The average salary in this field is about 86,000 euros per annum.
(9) Marketing and Sales Manager: These men are responsible for conducting market research, making market strategies and promoting their companies’ products. A master’s degree is normally preferred by reputed employers and liberal arts background is highly sought for. The average salary of a marketing and sales manager is around 81,000 euros.
(10) Optometrists: These are health care professional that treat eye and eye-related diseases. There is a license exam to be passed and one is eligible to sit for the exam after earning a bachelor’s degree and four years of study at an optometry school. The income of an optometrist on an average is 81,000 euros a year and the demand for optometrists is only going to increase in the coming years.